The ARB STEEL TOURING STYLE ROOF RACK (ARB Part # 3800200) is designed for mounting a roof top tent on the back of the rack while also carrying extra gear up front. The front section has cargo rails around the front and sides to hold your gear in place while the back has no side rails so you can easily mount your roof top tent to open in whatever direction you want without interference.
This rack is steel and features steel support rails that run across the width. The touring rack will fit several vehicle makes and models with the right ARB mounting kit. The rack weighs 110 LBS.
See the ARB VEHICLE APPLICATION GUIDE to check compatibility with your specific vehicle.
This roof rack will fit the following makes/models easily without modification since ARB makes specific mounting kits for these models:
The touring rack has conveniently spaced steel crossbars to support your gear already but you can also add a fully welded, steel mesh floor if you prefer.
Each of ARB's unique mounting systems ensure proper load distribution with a full-length, PVC protected galvanized support channel along the full length of the vehicle gutter and molded rubber clamp pads eliminate metal to metal contact under the gutters. This also makes installation and removal of your ARB cargo roof rack simple.
Pre-treated with zinc primer and powder coated in millennium grey finish. In other words, mount it... and you can forget about it. The ARB Touring Rack is designed to stand up to any weather conditions and can be left on your vehicle year round.
1. Top rail sits well above rack floor to ensure a secure load
2. Evenly spaced crossbars support the load which is rated to carry up to 330lb.
3. MIG welding is used on the joins to ensure the optimum strength of each rack.
4. Top rail is constructed from tough, 1" seamless steel tube, bottom rail utilises 1.4mm tube.
5. Rails are bent with a mandrel bender ensuring consistency and even wall thickness across all sections.
6. Millennium grey powder-coat with zinc-rich primer that gives 1000 hours of salt spray resistance.
7. Air deflector plate significantly reduces wind noise
8. Full length, zinc annealed steel support channel with plastic protection strip to distribute load along the gutter and prevent vehicle damage
9. Pressed steel feet and legs are height and width adjustable, allowing multi-vehicle installations.
10. Stainless steel fitting hardware
11. Unique, super-strong clamping system that's easy to install and remove
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.