The ARB STEEL ROOF BASKET WITH MESH FLOOR is manufactured from strong, tubular steel and features a full mesh floor. This basket will work with several vehicle makes and models when combined with a vehicle specific fitting kit. To see if it will work with your vehicle, please check ARBs Vehicle Application Guide before purchasing.
Measures: 44" length x 44" width.
Color: Millenium Gray
Roof racks are a great way to increase your vehicle's ability to carry more gear.
ARB roof racks are designed to support the full rated load capacity of a vehicle, with the mounting system and structural integrity of the rack being able to withstand the most demanding conditions. ARB cargo roof racks utilize round steel construction for maximum strength and aerodynamics and are available in a variety of lengths and widths, for vehicles with or without gutters, so you can choose the appropriate size and model to suit your requirements. The roof rack and mounting system are sold separately so you can choose the right fitting kit with the rack you desire.
Exclusive to ARB roof racks, a unique wind deflection panel is integrated into the front of each rack, reducing interior noise considerably when driving. Each Steel Roof Basket Design Comes with either conveniently spaced crossbars to support the roof rack contents, or you can choose a fully welded, steel mesh floor.
Each of ARB's unique mounting systems ensure proper load distribution with a full-length, PVC protected galvanized support channel along the full length of the vehicle gutter and molded rubber clamp pads eliminate metal to metal contact under the gutters. This also makes installation and removal of your ARB cargo roof rack quite simple.
Every ARB Roof Rack is shot blasted and precoated in a zinc-rich primer and the mounting legs are zinc plated. Both are then coated in ARB's millennium grey polyester powder coat and baked in a 200 C oven. These processes have been tested to 1000 hours of salt spray resistance easily exceeding industry standards.
1. Top rail sits well above rack floor to ensure a secure load
2. Evenly spaced crossbars support the load which is rated to carry up to 330lb.
3. MIG welding is used on the joins to ensure the optimum strength of each rack.
4. Top rail is constructed from tough, 1" seamless steel tube, bottom rail utilises 1.4mm tube.
5. Rails are bent with a mandrel bender ensuring consistency and even wall thickness across all sections.
6. Millennium grey powder-coat with zinc-rich primer that gives 1000 hours of salt spray resistance.
7. Air deflector plate significantly reduces wind noise
8. Full length, zinc annealed steel support channel with plastic protection strip to distribute load along the gutter and prevent vehicle damage
9. Pressed steel feet and legs are height and width adjustable, allowing multi-vehicle installations.
10. Stainless steel fitting hardware
11. Unique, super-strong clamping system that's easy to install and remove
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.