The ARB On-Board 12v Compressor is a hard mount unit intended for permanent mounting on your vehicle.
The kit includes a full wiring loom with air locker solenoid plug in contacts; mounting hardware with reinforcing bracket; and a compressor isolating switch.
The unit is small enough to fit into tight spaces and quiet enough to mount inside the cab. It has enough output to air up four 35" - 37" tires in a single duty cycle and typically airs up a 35" tire in just over two minutes. It has been extensively tested inside ovens, freezers, underwater and in the silty dust of the Australian Simpson Desert and it continues to perform. Use it for airing up your tires; cleaning dusty components; or inflating camping gear.
- Full assembled and bench tested air compressor
- Complete wiring loom with Air Locker™ solenoid plug-in contacts
- OEM quality compressor isolating switch
- Air Locker™ supply rated pressure switch
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter with washable high-flow sintered bronze filter cartridge
- Mounting hardware with reinforcing backing plate
- Comprehensive photo illustrated installation guide
- Compact design andhighest flowing compressor in its class (voltage vs size)
- Fully sealed components for moisture and dust
- Pressure switch controlled air manifold systems specially designed to suit ARB Air Locker™ equipped vehicles
- Hard anodized cylinder bore and PTFE (Teflon) impregnated carbon fiber piston seal for reduced friction and maximum trouble free life
- Anodized mounting bracket dissipates motor heat and allows compressor to be repositioned 180°
- Anti-vibration/sound deadening mount
- Relocatable splash resistant air filter assembly for cleaner, cooler air supply and versatile waterproof air intake positioning
- High density, high flow washable sintered bronze air filter element
- Maxi-Fuse equipped for professional in-line circuit protection
- Motor is 100% ball bearing equipped with unique linear brush pre-load system for extra long life, low heat and quiet operation
- Compressor piston is equipped with a German made high shock rated cylindrical roller bearing
- Constructed entirely of light weight, high strength engineering grade materials, including military and aerospace grade components
- Over-pressure safety valve equipped
- Motor is internally thermal protected against extreme temperature damage
Current Draw Under No Load: 13A, Under Load: 22.9A
Weight of Kit: 9.9LBS
When it comes to On-Board Hard Mounted Air Compressors, this compact, high volume unit from ARB is at the top of it's class.
Need a bit more information on what to look for when buying an air compressor? Watch a video HERE.