These ARB Air Locker Kits are designed specifically to fit GM (General Motors) Axles. Please see the below to choose your axle type.
It is a complete air locker kit including 1 replacement differential, 1 activation switch, 1 solenoid valve, 1 air line and bulkhead fittings.
Also required for operation of this part:
1. Diff Case: Fully machined 1 piece nodular iron diff carrier case offers the rigidity of a 1 piece diff but twice the number of pinion gears to handle the torque.
2. Flange Cap Assembly: Fully machined nodular iron flange cap incorporates the stationary side of ARB’s proven and patented timed locking mechanism.
3. Splined Side Gear: The most "lockable" gear in the industry due to High grade nickel alloy steel, aerospace grade surface treatments, and ARB’s patented timed locking system.
4. Pinion Gear: Gear tooth geometry to yield structural advantages of up to 30% over commercially available high strength gears.
5. Clutch Gear: ARB’s patented locking system actually supports the side gear teeth, giving you more torque handling exactly when you need it.
6. Spider Block: A billet machined alloy steel spider block supports the cross shafts, using the torque applied at each shaft to support the next shaft along.
7. Long Cross Shaft: Alloy steels and performance technology make for a high pressure running fit that can handle huge work loads.
8. Cross Shaft Retaining Pin: Custom made one piece hardened retaining pins lock into the assembly using a tapered thread junction.
9. Bonded Seal: Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal has been proven to handle 20,000+ cycles under the most extreme climactic temperatures.
10. Return Springs: ARB Air Lockers use between 4 and 12 return springs to support the entire profile of the locking gear for a fast, positive, and independent disengagement when the air is exhausted.
11. Air Supply: At the flick of a dash mounted switch, compressed air is delivered to a seal housing assembly via a nylon air line.
12. Solenoid Valve: Manufactured from a machined and anodized billet, sealed against moisture and dust to IP54, ARB’s heavy duty solenoid controls the air actuation. A low watt coil ensures extra long life and protection against hot environments. Please note - some technical features may differ between models.
Not sure which ARB air locker you need? Check the Vehicle Application Chart HERE
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.