The ARB Air Locker AAM 11.5" 30 Spline is designed to fit these vehicles:
This air locker kit includes 1 replacement differential, 1 activation switch, 1 solenoid valve, 1 air line and bulkhead fittings.
Also required for operation of this part:
These parts are required for installing this product on your vehicle.
1. Diff Case: Fully machined 1 piece nodular iron diff carrier case offers the rigidity of a 1 piece diff but twice the number of pinion gears to handle the torque.
2. Flange Cap Assembly: Fully machined nodular iron flange cap incorporates the stationary side of ARB’s proven and patented timed locking mechanism.
3. Splined Side Gear: The most "lockable" gear in the industry due to High grade nickel alloy steel, aerospace grade surface treatments, and ARB’s patented timed locking system.
4. Pinion Gear: Gear tooth geometry to yield structural advantages of up to 30% over commercially available high strength gears.
5. Clutch Gear: ARB’s patented locking system actually supports the side gear teeth, giving you more torque handling exactly when you need it.
6. Spider Block: A billet machined alloy steel spider block supports the cross shafts, using the torque applied at each shaft to support the next shaft along.
7. Long Cross Shaft: Alloy steels and performance technology make for a high pressure running fit that can handle huge work loads.
8. Cross Shaft Retaining Pin: Custom made one piece hardened retaining pins lock into the assembly using a tapered thread junction.
9. Bonded Seal: Steel reinforced, elastomer bonded annular seal has been proven to handle 20,000+ cycles under the most extreme climactic temperatures.
10. Return Springs: ARB Air Lockers use between 4 and 12 return springs to support the entire profile of the locking gear for a fast, positive, and independent disengagement when the air is exhausted.
11. Air Supply: At the flick of a dash mounted switch, compressed air is delivered to a seal housing assembly via a nylon air line.
12. Solenoid Valve: Manufactured from a machined and anodized billet, sealed against moisture and dust to IP54, ARB’s heavy duty solenoid controls the air actuation. A low watt coil ensures extra long life and protection against hot environments. Please note - some technical features may differ between models.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.